Friday, December 18, 2009

Getting your memory back to ZERO!

It's amazing how the memory of something or some event (either positive or negative) can charge the BELIEF from your past; which in tune determines your future reality! The goal is to get the MEMORY back to ZERO! This in tune will cause you to achieve anything you want without the negative charge to the memory! How do we do this you ask? How do we get the memory BACK to zero?? If every event (either positive or negative) is shaping your destiny, how would we "erase" the charge that is causing us to "freeze" in fear? Or not change what we want?
Recently as you whom have been following my blog, I have picked up a book called "Zero Limits, by Dr. Joe Vitale" This book is about a doctor whom cured an entire ward of criminally insane patients by healing HIMSELF!
What he teaches in the book is all about getting the memories cleaned and back to ZERO! Thus giving the mind ZERO limits on anything we want or desire in life.
I won't go into to much detail, however the ONLY words the doctor used over and over again to cleanse himself was the words: "I love you, I am sorry, please forgive me, and thank you!"
I am giving this book 100% recommendation. A MUST read! More on this later.

No comments: